Northern Tier Center for Health (NOTCH) is a mission driven primary care practice with a focus on quality and continuity of care. We are a not-for-profit corporation governed by a community-based Board of Directors whose mission is to provide high-quality care in Northwestern Vermont.
NOTCH’s team of compassionate and devoted health care professionals and support staff develop long-term relationships with patients, often serving multi-generational families. The organization offers a full spectrum of health care services, including family medicine, internal medicine, behavioral health, pharmacy, lab, and general dentistry.
The mission of NOTCH is to promote, preserve, and restore the health of persons residing in Northwestern Vermont. This will be accomplished by:
- Applying the healing arts to all with a focus on prevention;
- Educating and motivating persons regarding positive health activities;
- Identifying potential health hazards;
- Reaching out, seeking to serve, and making a difference in the lives of those served regardless of ability to pay;
- Providing facilities, staff, equipment, and supplies for the use of those we serve;
- and Establishing and maintaining the organization’s financial viability, thus ensuring its enduring service.
- To be the outstanding primary care choice for our patients, our communities, and our service area
- To be the pacesetter in the use of new knowledge for lifestyle improvement and quality of life.
- To be part of an integrated system of care to ensure access to all our services
- To establish partnerships, networks, and referrals with other organizations to provide access to a full range of services to meet the needs of our communities.
- The needs of our patients
- A positive caring approach in delivering patient services
- An equitable atmosphere of learning and growth for both patients and employees
- A team approach that values a positive, constructive commitment to NOTCH mission
- Diversity – equitable and inclusive communities
- Equity – fair treatment, access, opportunity, and advancement for all
- Inclusion – environments in which any individual or group is and feels welcome, respected, and valued enough to participate fully