The mission of NOTCH is to guard, promote, preserve, and restore the health of persons residing in Franklin and Grand Isle counties. This will be accomplished by:
- applying the healing arts to all with a focus on prevention;
- educating and motivating persons regarding positive health activities;
- identifying potential health hazards;
- reaching out, seeking to serve, and making a difference in the lives of those served regardless of ability to pay;
- providing facilities, staff, equipment, and supplies for the use of those we serve;
- and establishing and maintaining the organization’s financial viability, thus ensuring its enduring service.